Central Illinois Feminist Film Festival Call for Entries
Deadline: March 1, 2014
Festival Dates: March 19, 2014
We are looking for films of high artistic quality that satisfy at least two of the following criteria:
1. Films created with an emphasis on gender and/or social justice issues
2. Films that link local and global issues
3. Films created by people underrepresented in the media field (women, people of color,
queer/transgendered people, people with disabilities)
4. Films made by people from the Central Illinois area
How to submit: Send a DVD or videotape of your film and a cover letter to:
Central Illinois Feminist Film Festival
Women’s Studies Program
Eastern Illinois University
Charleston, IL 61920
Attn: Robin Murray
1. Films should be short: under 60 minutes in length.
2. Film DVD or videotape should be labeled with a) your name, address, and email address and
b) the title of your film.
3. You should email us an acknowledgement at email@example.com
4. In your cover letter, explain how you and your film fit our criteria and include a two-three
Note: There is no submission fee for this film festival.